You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Introducing Urbul, it's great to be here

Hi guys,

I'm Alan from Urbul.com

I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself and our brand.

Our CBD is derived from 100% organically grown industrial hemp. Our hemp is grown across 900 acres and across 9 states. Our CBD is extracted and shipped from an approved CDPHE facility (ISO-9001) in Denver, Colorado.

Our full spectrum CBD is refined with supercritical CO2 extraction and our CBD isolate uses ethanol extraction. We never compromise quality and believe users shouldn’t settle for anything less than the best.

We like to think that Urbul is not just another CBD company. Our main goal is to educate and foster a growing community. We strive to provide the community with the tools and resources they need to make informed decisions.

All of our formulations are sent to third party iso/iec accredited 17025 labs for additional unbiased testing. We want you to know exactly what you're dosing into your body. We provide a copy of the individual lab results for every product we ship. Additionally, all of our products include a QR code that links straight to the batch lab report of that product.

In essence, we're really proud of what we do and aim to help protect and preserve the longevity of the CBD industry.

Thanks for putting this resource together, Gabe!

Looking forward to contributing to discussions going forward,

Alan