You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Santeer. The most bioavailable CBD tablets on the market.

Santeer was created after the realization that CBD products on the market could be way better. Using our scientific background, we applied cutting edge technology to our knowledge of hemp to create products that are far more bioavailable than CBD oils and capsules on the market.

We have run tests on CBD oils and capsules on the market to test their bioavailability (the proportion of a substance that successfully enters your system). The results were staggering. These products showed a bioavailability percentage of between 9-20%, depending on the product.

The bioavailability percentage of Santeer’s tablets in the very same test showed a whopping 99% bioavailability.

We decided to create a varied product range designed to cater for the specific desires of our consumers. Our Dream, Focus and Renew tablets all have their own unique set of terpene blends to encourage better sleep (dream), focus (focus), and general health and well-being (renew).

We also have chewable CBD tablets for small, medium and large sized pets.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Our email is: info@santeer.com

If you need more information, please visit http://www.santeer.com.

Regards,

Santeer.

Hello, it's great to see a company that is concerned with bio-availability. This is a subject that I have not seen addressed very often. I have started taking CBD recently

for Anxiety and depression, trying to discontinue pharmaceuticals. I have slowly increased my dosage over time to 150 mg of tincture. From what I have read, tincture

bio-availability is estimated at between 20-30%. For myself, I usually put it at about 25%. So for 150 mg tincture that comes out to 31.25 mg, that not a lot in my

opinion. If your product has the bio-availability that you say it does then I would say THAT IS AWESOME! For me, it seems that I need a dose that is on the

higher side depending on the product and bio-availability. Thank you for your post!

Thanks for the review. I never heard of "bioavailability" being used as a factor of determining CBD product quality. Will take it into account from now on!